Envelope template - download HERE
Newspaper printout - download HERE
A4 Paper (you can also use any paper/design you like with the template)
Glue/glue tape roller
Bone folder (you can also use a ruler)
Heart sticker seal (optional)
1) Place your template on top of the newspaper printout and cut around the edge.
2. Start by folding the two sides inwards using the dotted line as a guide.
3. Fold the bottom upwards using the fold line.
4. Apply glue or tape the inside right and left side of your envelope sides only.
5. Fold the bottom of your envelope up (your sides will be under this) and will secure with the glue.
6. Fold the top of your envelope using the fold lines and pop your letter inside!
4. Seal with a heart sticker or washi tape (which you can buy HERE)