Ladurée macarons homemade style

Last night I made these little (or should I say larger than normal) beauties - pink vanilla macarons filled with seedless raspberry jam, white chocolate butter cream and fresh raspberries. Fresh raspberries, in my opinion, make the world of difference as it cuts through the sweetness, plus I could eat them by the bucket load!


Macarons can be a little bit hit and miss, but i've now found a combination of recipes that make one perfect and simpler end result! Would anyone like a tutorial on this? And for the first time, here's the options: either a photo OR a video tutorial?

Thoughts? 

L x

11 comments:

  1. They look so good. Raspberries always make pretty things even prettier don't they?!

    A tutorial would be ace. No preference on a photo or video. Whatever is easiest :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raspberries are the best fruit ever! I can't wait for the summer so I can go pick my own! :-) X

      Delete
  2. These look absolutly great!!! And macarons are really difficult to make, so tutorial would be great. I prefer photos.
    If you have time please feel free to visit my Blog, it´s quite new.
    http://inspiroivasekasotku.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent thank you! I agree that a photo tutorial might be easier as these had a few steps to follow! Welcome to blogging! :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow, they're beautiful! Would love a tutorial in any shape x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets just hope they turn out as good the second time around haha! :-/ x

      Delete
  4. Those are really beautiful macarons! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take anything lol, long as its a tutorial! They look so darn good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look absolutely amazing, I loved that you've used fresh raspberries too!. I'd love to see a tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried making macorons. Once. They were terrible!!!
    Yours look so professional so a tutorial would be amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete