TAG: What's in your handbag?

All those years ago, when I first started watching videos on Youtube, I remember coming across 'What's in your handbag?' videos and thinking, why would I want to watch that?! Oh how wrong I was! There's nothing more satisfying than having a nosey peek into what everyone carries around everyday and I still love it when new youtubers start off with one of these videos!

Anyway, I thought i'd start off a blogger tag! I'm going to tag a couple of people to do this, but by all means, if you just fancy giving it a go anyway, do it! Leave me the link to your blog in the comments so I can come and have a virtual rummage!

This is what's in mine...

Patrick Cox Leather Handbag (I got this from TK Maxx about a year ago)

1. Patrick Cox Leather Purse (Also TK Maxx!)
2. House Keys with Cath Kidston Key Fob
3. Cath Kidston Tape Measure
4. Ralph Lauren Sunglasses

1. Handmade Makeup Pouch (My blog post about it is HERE)
2. Nars Turkish Delight Lipgloss/Mac Cream Cup/Mac angel/Chewing Gum & a Highlighter
3. Smily Face Notebook
4. Fifi Lapin Mirror

1. My iPad 2 which I love!! (Currently i'm reading Bloodlines. I'm on Goodreads!)
2. Headphones (that are pretty rubbish!)
3. Prada Glasses

 And finally... I forgot my Blackberry! It's day's are numbered, I'm getting an iPhone at the weekend!
(My heart theme is from http://www.nancydrewthemes.com/)

Tag! You're it!


L xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Your bag and mirror are really cute!
    Just added you on Goodreads too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accepted! Looking forward to having a look through your books! :-) X

      Delete
  2. Everything in your bag is so sweet, floral and delightful!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I took out all the old wrappers and receipts that I was hoarding at least! ;-) x

      Delete
  3. I love your little mirror and the bag is lovely! (: My bag is always full of clutter and the moment - sand! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start figuring out a way to get my hands on some Cath Kidston...so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fleur de lis pattern! gorgeous!
    I promise to do this in a few weeks... I got a new bag the other day, so I will wait for it to fill up a little!!

    SO GLAD YOU ARE BLOGGING AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did mine but its not as interesting as other bloggers lol

    link is here:
    http://neveradullmomentwithmissy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/whats-inside-my-bag-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This information is very interesting, I really enjoyed, I would like get more information about this, because is very
    beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute handbag contents. =)My sister's handbag is like a treasure chest where all of her valuable possessions are kept. Buying a handbag insurance is already out of the question.LOL! I love the key-chain! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...nice picture
    Simple and beautiful blog
    Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts
    Can you interested, We provide services thay man hinh zenfone and thay man hinh zenfone 4 professional Cheap
    thanks

    ReplyDelete