DIY Party Streamer Tutorial
I've gone a bit decoration mad in preparation for this weekends Queens Jubilee so I thought I'd share a super quick and cheap tutorial for DIY party streamers. You can hang them as garlands, as door curtains, in windows, anywhere you want!
A packet of crepe paper
Pair of scissors
1) Start by cutting a 2-3 inch piece off the width of your crepe paper.
2) Start on one side and cut a fringe detail all the way along. Don't cut right into the centre as you want to leave a small gap down the middle.
2) Repeat the same on the opposite side.
3) While everything is still folded, give a good scrunch to either side of the fringe. Crepe paper is quite durable so don't be afraid to really give it a good ruffle.
4) Shake out the streamer and there you have it!
5) Repeat with all different colours!
6) Double them up, leave them long, drape and hang!
Hope you enjoy! Crepe paper is my new favorite thing so expect to see it featured in another tutorial soon!