A Little Bit of Hobbycraft


I can't wait to use these for some DIY Easter decorations! I've also just purchased some cookie making supplies so i'll do a proper haul post when they arrive! Parcel excitement! 

ALSO don't forget my follower contest ends tomorrow night so if you haven't already entered, please do so by clicking the image on the right! ---------------------->

Spring crepe paper £1.99
Lilac paper filler 99p
Pastel glitter pack £3.99 ( I REALLY wanted the Martha Stewart glitter pack but it was £19.99 so I was savvy with this cheaper pack!)
Plastic eggs £1.99 per pack

Lisa X 

5 comments:

  1. im gutted i dont live near a hobby craft.. just a range! i tried to get to the hobby craft in preston but me and mum got lost, as ya do! we know where it is now!!

    are you still sticking to the not using paypal for lent?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always shop online with Hobbycraft! I should really do that cos I always buy things I don't need in the shop!!

    NO PAYPAL FOR LENT! OMG! I've just used paypal on cookie stuff from ebay! I'm a big FAIL! I can't believe I forgot!!!! :-/ Arrrghhhhhhh!!!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....where was i to stop your temptation!!!!

    online hobbycraft doesnt sound like a band idea... only thing is, like paypal, when using a bank card its like fake money so you just spend more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I sinned? I better do something to make up for it!!! I can't believe I broke my lent rule! X

    ReplyDelete