WTF: Crafting with....

CAT HAIR!?!?!?!?!?!


Oh yes, your eyes do not deceive you! This is indeed, a book on crafting with your cats hair! I mean... what... the...... %$&*! Really? Finding this did, however, give me a good laugh so thought I would share it with you!

So what do you think? Would you like a tutorial on making a finger puppet from cat hair? I am partly tempted to buy this book just for comedy value but I fear someone might find it in my house and i'll get a reputation as the creepy cat lady! Of course, if you fancied having a go at some alternative kitty crafting, you can purchase the book HERE.


Puff could potentially make me some new socks or a jumper....

9 comments:

  1. I could never imagine making things from either of our kitties fur. That seems so odd, plus you'd be like collecting the fur for ages before you had enough to do anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very strange! Plus I'm allergic to cats so....
    Pretty funny though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. literally the sickest thing ever. Almost as bad as people who collect toe nail clippings. However our cat/rug is soo fluffy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82utG7Q3G_k HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it sick... REALLY sick! Silent of the Lambs' sick... And on a more joyful note: Puff is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh well, looks like I won't be showing you all how to make some cat hair finger puppets then! Mwwahahaha!! ;-) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol it kinda is a bit weird..though I do wonder how you'd go about making that puppet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha that's all kinds of weird!,new follower :)

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete