Where Do You Blog?

I saw this post on Gemma's blog and thought I'd show you my little blogging/DIY corner!


At the moment i'm still working on a small Ikea desk so I have to move my sewing machine off when I'm not using it. Once I can actually make my mind up what desk I want to buy/make then I can finally start getting the room finished off. The little desk is a pain the the backside.



I got my lamp recently (Ikea again!) for something like £15 which is a total bargain if you ask me! As you can see I keep all my pens, scissors etc. in an old mug (right classy!) and some threads and glitters in jars. If you saw the room behind where I sit, you would see the mess! Along with the new desk will come new shelves which are desperately needed at the moment!



And there you have it! Small & simple. 

Where do you blog? Send me a link in the comments as I would love to see!

Lisa X

PS. Like my calendar desktop wallpaper? Download if for free HERE!

5 comments:

  1. I envy your blogging area- I don't even have a desk! I will take a pic so you can see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol when I used to do a somewhat pathetic attempt at blogging, it was wherever I could find a spot to lay my laptop flat XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite places to blog is sitting in bed! In fact, it is THE best place to blog!!! lol

    ReplyDelete