HAPPY THANKS GIVING!

I want to wish all of my lovely blog readers in the US a very happy Thanks Giving! I hope you are all having an amazing day with family and friends.


I'm still working away on tutorials that I will upload over the weekend but I did receive my parcel from The Stateside Candy Co. and I can't tell you how excited I am to make some pulled pork rolls tomorrow using the recipe I found on Pinterest! That place is dangerous for serial eaters like myself! 


I use this website for buying my canned pumpkin and, if i'm really in the mood to treat myself, to buy Froot Loops cos I love em'!! They are however, £7.50 a box so I only get them once in a blue moon. I hear there is a Christmas variety of Cap'N Crunch! Why-o-why can't we have that in the UK! 

I also had to buy a bag of peppermint candies from there too as I couldn't find any for love nor money in our shops. How is that even possible? Do we really not manufacture or sell a round, red and white peppermint!? I haven't decided what to do with them yet, I might put them in a glass vase with a chunky church candle or I might glue them to a polystyrene cone and make a christmas tree ornament. I might even have enough mints for both!

Once again, HAPPY THANKS GIVING from both me & Sweep!

PS. Behind the bag of peppermints is a vintage tea towel that I got from ebay for 99p! I thought I might start collecting them but my wonderful best friend Sean seems to think this might be a step too far. Mwwahahah!! Someone fetch me a cat jumper!!! 

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this website - bye bye wages! I get so jealous of all the gorgeous things people make on pinterest with "everyday" ingredients that we can't get our hands on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my world!! Welcome!!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize the UK doesn't have Thanksgiving. On the bright side, less turkeys will be killed:) I learn something new everyday and sweeps is soo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish we had thanksgiving in the uk, and black friday too =[

    http://penelopesbeautyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope we totally miss out on Thanks Giving! And Sweep is adorable... when She's not barking her head off at something.. then she's a little s***. lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa, Just wanted to you let you know that I received the washi tapes - thanks :).
    Also thanks for the little gingerbread man, he will deffinitely have a home on my tree!
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I'm a new follower and I just wanted to say that I love your blog, I find your pictures and thematology so heart-warming ;) I'm planning to make these sugar almonds myself during the week! Yum yum xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! :-) Defiantly try out the sugar almonds, and let me know what you think! xx

    ReplyDelete